IPAD App
How can i sync my IPAD with my computer on so i don't have to repeat the entries made
From the trackers you have on your page, I'm guessing you're using the My Diet Diary app on the iPad.  After adding your food and/or exercise and/or weight data to the app, click "Settings" and then choose "sync/backup".  Then click the Sync button to update your food, exercise and weight trackers on your profile page.

If you add the data to your page here, just click the sync button on your iPad app to show the same data there.

Hope this helps!

Claire
Thanks Claire

I got the sync done on ipad but not seeing where on my profile to sync

Sorry any further directions would be appreciated

Mark
Hi, Mark --

No problem at all!  All of the syncing is done from your iPad - it's a two-way thing.  So, after you update anything here at MedHelp, go to your iPad and click the sync button.  (Be sure that you're logged into MedHelp via the iPad App too.)

If you're logged into MedHelp via your My Diet Diary app before you sync, of the data you just entered in your MedHelp tracker should now show up.  Hope this helps!

Claire