Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
IPAD or SAMSUNG GALAXY

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

IPAD or SAMSUNG GALAXY

I wanted to know if there is anything different I need to do while posting when I am using an ipad (mac os) and samsung (android - Jellybean). When I post using ipad, the same message is repeated more than once, with the samsung galaxy, it works fine. Similarly with the Android (Samsung) phone, I cant see the latest post on top. at times I see a latest question after I scroll all the way down (the dates are set right and the times on both the phones are +05:30 GMT, as I use it from India, Mumbai). So are there any settings to be changed in the phones. Please advise. Thanks.
Hi - if you can give us a little more information we can look into this for you.  First, we haven't noticed any duplicate posts in the last few days.  Can you post again from the device that duplicates to see if it is continuing?  Second, are you using the mobile site or the full site on your phone?  Third, do you ever post from a computer?  If so, do you have any of these issues?  Thanks so much!
Thanks Lira, I got the OS reinstalled. Guess that took care of the issue :)