Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Improve Mobile Medhelp

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Improve Mobile Medhelp

I use my iPhone for 90% of my Medhelp activity, but I find the mobile site to be practically unusable and I'm constantly having to switch back to the full site. I wish the site would remember my choice and stop putting me back into the mobile site every now and then. An alternative would be to improve the mobile site. The two things that are really big problems for me are these:
1) the need to click again at the bottom of longer threads to see the rest of the postings.
2) the community home pages don't include the info of who started the thread,  who has replied and when they replied.

Those deficits are enough to make me insist on using the full site on my phone in spite of the difficulty I experience in reading and writing with columns too wide to fit my screen.