Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Improvement to Weight Tracker graph
About This Community:

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Improvement to Weight Tracker graph

Hi, I think the graph tracker is excellent, especially considering it is a free service!
But one improvement I think it desperately needs is a better way of representing the numbers on the x-axis of the graph i.e. the weight.
It is difficult to see what a line actually represents. To clarify what I mean, its not obvious if a dot on the graph means 14, 15 or something in between like 14.5.

Its not just me being stupid, I asked friends and family for their opinions too and they agree with me.

What do you guys think?
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
10947 tn?1281407852
Thanks for the thoughtful comment. We've often wondered if adding a hover to a point on the line might be useful. For example, if you put your mouse over a specific dot, and something popped up that showed you the exact value. What do you think of that?

Thanks,
MedHelp
Blank
438445 tn?1358369578
Great idea!
Blank
I think a mouse hover point, showing info on the dot, would be a huge improvement!

Cheers
Blank
1165580 tn?1295361130
Can I print a years worth of weigh tracker on one chart and if so how?
Best regards
Cicero
Blank
707563 tn?1455827280
Hi there -

This is something we are working on currently, and hope to have out very soon.  We will be letting people know when it's released.

Emily
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank