I'm using the weight tracker, and finding it excellent in many ways. However, I'd like to suggest a few improvements/changes:
1) Please could you make the BMI graph optional. It's pretty much just repeating information that's elsewhere, as the shape reflects the weight loss graph shape, and the current BMI status is listed at the bottom anyway. I'm not saying to take it off completely, but I really doubt that everyone wants it cluttering up the page.
2) It would be good if the calorie consumption graph could appear directly under the weight loss graph, so that it's easy to see how eating habits directly impact on weight changes.
3) For the measurements graphs, it would make sense to have the graph which uses the higher numbers (chest/hips/waist) above the graph with the lower numbers (thigh/calf/neck)m, instead of the other way around, so that the overall numbers flow properly.
4) If no "treatments" are being used, it would be good if that line didn't appear at all, again making it optional.
5) Please could you add "restaurant", "eating out" or similar to the Events category, a plain "Exercise" box that people could use for forms of exercise other than the ones already listed, and an "Illness" box since that also commonly affects eating or weight patterns. For instance, I had a day when I was throwing up from migraine meds and could hardly eat a thing, and another day where my weight shot up temporarily as a reaction to being up all night with biliary colic.
6) A rolling average on the calorie consumption graph would be very useful, since many people gradually adjust their calorie intake as their weight changes, and some people are doing calorie cycling where it varies quite substantially around a single number in the middle.
7) I don't know about other people, but the order I would like to see on my page would be weight loss graph, calorie consumption graph, events rows, then measurements graphs. That was it would be a lot easier to see how exercise and my menstrual cycle affect my weight loss and eating habits. Right now there is so much in between the weight loss graph and the menses row that I can't see them both on the screen at the same time.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.