Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Improving link between Weight & Exercise Trackers

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Hi there.  I love that you linked the weight and exercise trackers but I am finding it more work and I can't get the results I want.  There is limited choice in the type of exercise in the weight tracker so in order to have the fact I either have to mark something I didn't do or nothing at all.  At first I was marking it all under one thing in the weight tracker and then changing it in the exercise tracker but it then eliminates it from the weight tracker.  Can we get more choice here?
Please use your exercise tracker to track your exercises. The exercises in the Weight Tracker were introduced prior to the Exercise Tracker and only includes the most popular options. The Exercise Tracker is where you should be tracking that information. We've even thought of removing the exercises from the Weight Tracker at some point since in the future you'll be able to create reports that compare your Weight Tracker against your Exercise Tracker.
Glad to hear the reports will compare.  Can't wait!