Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Is anyone else hating to hear the ads on this website?

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

This is new on this site that when looking at a posting, you suddenly hear this terrible racket from an advertisement.  None of the other medical websites that I frequent assault you with it.  I also have the TV on while on this site... what an irritation.

I may have to stop frequenting this site if it continues.  It is a big chore for me to reach down onto the floor to turn off the volume, then get it set just right for my meditation tape.

Hi, I did report this and feel it is a glitch...please report this as well on the following forum or use the contact us link at the bottom of this page

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Improve-MedHelp-Suggestions/show/110?controller=forums&action=show&id=110&camp=msc

This is not something we always have so please do not leave bcuz of this, this is a great site and I am sure this will be addressed.
I've never come accross that here.

MH WANTS you to report to them any ad you find inappropriate or disruptive.  With goodle ads, MH does not control the content of the ads.

If you come accross this issue again...here's what to do:

1.  Hover your mouse over the ad in question (DON"T CLICK on it or open it).  When hovering over the ad, right click and select "copy shortcut". That will give you the URL to report to MH, so they can find it easily.

2.  Then, send an email, with a description of the issues (why the ad is a problem), along with a copy of the URL.  All you have to do when you open a blank email to send, is, in the body of the email, right click, and choose "paste".  That will post the address you copied in step 1.

Email to:

***@****

Hope that was helpful.
Thanks, nursegirl and selmaS!

sara12345 - thanks for the report!  I've experienced it, too.  It has been reported to our team so they can investigate.
Thanks so much.

Sara
I would like to give you a best answer rating, but can't see how to do it.

Thanks for any help that you can give me.
Are you still hearing the music?  To my knowledge, it was supposed to be stopped or fixed already.  Just wanted to follow up to see if you are still hearing it or if it as indeed stopped for you.

Thanks!

Steph
Moderator
No, it has stopped.  I sincerely thank you for fixing it. And thanks for following up.
Sara