Journal Entries
Often when I am doing a deep analysis of someone's question, I go to their journal and look at the posts they've done. I know other people do this too.  I would love to see an indication of which posts were "initial questions" that is, started by that person.  Those are most often the ones containing the most information.

Quix
Thanks for the tip about "initial questions" .. I know members in my community as well as myself go into their posts when we get Lab questions and specific thyroid symptom questions.  We use their profilea first as an excellent tool to reveal gender and age which is important on our community for symptoms, but many members don't put that info in it so we go into their posts and I never thought of the "initial posts" containing the most information.  

Thanks for the overall idea ........ it would be helpful for us on thyroid, too.

C~

Great idea and this is something we've heard a couple of times. This would be helpful even for your own activity, so we will look into what this will take to do.

MedHelp