Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Journal privacy settings do not protect user privacy

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Hi, I use your "Journal" feature as a private journal that I do not want anyone else to be able to view. However, whenever I create a new journal entry the Privacy setting for the entry is always set to "Everyone" and I must change it to "Only Me" to avoid having my privates thoughts broadcast to the world. For one's journal the privacy settings really should be set to "only me" by default.
Hi, soulatrium, and thanks for your suggestion!  Our members use their journals for different reasons, and many of them are hoping for feedback on their entries.  Others want a combination of private and public, so they'd toggle their settings between private and public..

I'll send your ideas on to our engineers, and in the meantime, be sure to select the "Only Me" Privacy option each time you post an entry.

Claire