Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Journals keep Disappearing!

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Journals keep Disappearing!

I can't find access to write journals anymore. When I write a journal through my mood tracker it will accept my tracker info but erase my journals! Then, if I try to place a journal entry seperately, it shows a "file not found" message after I try to upload it, Help!
Change this error message for pages not found in public/404.html

Above is the exact message I get trying to journal.
Could it be because medhelp was about to update when you submitted it?  I know it happens to profiles... IAt least that happened to me right before an update. I lost my profile and got stuck as a "male".
Sorry, but I couldn't help but chuckle at MedHelp changing your gender. Anyway, perhaps that explanation would make sense for one missing journal but THREE? Besides what about the constant "file not found" that never used to be there on my regular journaling page?
I think I have a screenshot in my journal history of when my gender was changed, unless I removed it.  For that reason I save my profile info in a word document. That way if it gets erased, I can pull it up again.

The file not found error sounds disturbing. That may mean either the links to your journals got messed up or your journal got erased from the server. I hope they have a back-up.

If adding a journal in one of the trackers causes this, thanks for the warning.
Please submit this issue through the Contact Us form. The link can be found at the bottom of every page. This forum is strictly for suggestions and technical support issues will be addressed by the Support team.

Thank you,
MedHelp
We've researched this issue and it will be fixed by Monday morning. All your old journals will be available and you will be able to write journals again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I know now I'm not supposed to list this on MedHelp Suggestions but may I just say:

Thank you very much. Thank you very much.
That's the nicest thing that anyone's ever done for me. It sounds a bit bizzare
         but things the way they are, I feel as though a battle has been won for me!