Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Liver Scirrhosis tracker

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Liver Scirrhosis tracker

What should I put the Liver transplant tests under to track those?
Also, in the Hep C virus tracker i don't know what some of the test abbreviations stand for?
I am sure I have some results, but not sure they go in there......
If the liver transplant tests are run infrequently, the best place to input this data is in the Tests application in your Personal Health Record (PHR). If you don't have a PHR, you can add one from your "My MedHelp" Page. Just click the "+" tab and then choose PHR.

For the Hep C tracker, when you're entering data, you should see little "?". If you hover over the "?", there should be some explanations of what the abbreviations are for. If not, you can always read the Health Pages in the Hepatitis C community.

http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/Hepatitis/Common-Hepatitis-C-Acronyms/show/3?cid=64