Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
ME/CFS
About This Community:

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

ME/CFS

How about giving ME/CFS an offical place to be...so it is not be confused as just as Chronic Fatigue and many other diseases that bare overlapping symptoms.?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
707563_tn?1395081210
Hi there -

Do you know how many people have ME/CFS on MH?  Would it be enough for an entire forum?  In the meantime, have you considered starting a user group?  http://www.medhelp.org/user_groups/list

You can make a user group for just about anything (providing it's legal, etc).

Emily
Blank
1316973_tn?1313260827
I asked some time ago about user-generated entries for symptoms, or for treatments. I've narrowed it down now to some suggested additions:
symptoms: confusion/distraction(inability to focus, common for ADD, PTSD, other panic disorders)
treatment: tai chi, qi gong, reiki  : these could all be called energy work. They're somewhere between exercise, relaxation techniques and meditation.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...