Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Medical dictionary with Abbreviations

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Medical dictionary with Abbreviations

Is there any way in the Health Topics that there could be a medical dictionary and/or list of words that are abbreviated?
I'm sorry, I should've just asked momto3 first on the heart site.  I never clicked on the health page link on the right to know it was there.  She was kind as usual to help me out with my ignorance.  LOL.  I'm glad to have her as a friend.  What a great help she is!  Sorry I wasted a post on this, there is already Heart Acronyyms listed along with alot of other information.  Thank you so much for your site.  
Me

No problem. We have been rolling out Health Pages on this in a lot of the communities, Heart is one, so glad you found it.

MedHelp