Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Medication/Medical Appointments Tracker

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Medication/Medical Appointments Tracker

I love this site! It has been so helpful to me and I have been passing it along to my friends as well.
It would be wonderful to also have a medication or medical appt tracker.  Just a suggestion!
Thank you,
MsFeathers
i think this is a great idea!!!!! i remember my trackers but forget my appt.'s all the time!!!! YES YES YES YES TO THIS IDEA!!!! U GOT MY VOTE!!!
what an awesome idea! i hardly ever forget my trackers but usually forget my medications...i would love a way to track when i actually do take them and which ones i've taken and even what time i took it would be cool since i don't take them at the same time everyday even though i should.
Thanks for the suggestion. Both a medications tracker and a calendar/appointment tracker are on the list of to-do's. We'll let you know when it's available.

Thanks,
MedHelp

P.S. It's great to hear that you don't forget to update your trackers!