Medication Tracker
Could you add a medication tracker? Drugs.com has an excellent one, except it doesn't have a refill date or refill expiration date. I currently use Drugs.com, but would like to keep all my health information in one place. THANKS!
Hi there -

Are you meaning one tracker to keep track of all your meds?  Currently, our individual trackers have places to track that, like our Mood Tracker tracks meds you may take for depression, anxiety, etc., and our Blood Pressure Tracker tracks meds you may take for that.  It helps to have it tied into the condition you are treating so you can easily see if the meds correlate with symptoms, etc.

Have you tried our Personal Health Record?  It works with the trackers, and you can record all meds there, and have one thing to print out for the doctor - http://www.medhelp.org/land/health-records

Emily