Membership
I noticed there was a question about the prices of this website. Is there a cost to this as a member? Because, if there is, I am very low on money now and will have to close the membership.
There is no membership fee to join the MedHelp Community.

The Support Communities are those in which other MedHelp users are able to post questions or comments and respond to the questions and comments produced by other users. Doctors do not monitor the support communities and questions are answered by other MedHelp users; however, doctors do occasionally participate in these communities.

You can make an unlimited number of posts in Community forums, and questions and responses are always free.

In the Ask a Doctor forums, MedHelp users can post questions to the doctors and specialists affiliated with MedHelp. While posting medical questions for many of the doctors in the “Ask a Doctor” forum is free, there are doctors who charge a fee for posting questions on their forum. The user is notified of the fee prior to being able to post a question. Some Ask a Doctor forums, both free and paid, may have daily limits to the number of questions that can be asked. Other MedHelp users can also respond to the original post, but only doctor answers are identified by a caduceus (☤).