Menstrual and Menopause Trackers - cycle length?
I was excited to see these added to the list of trackers, but I would really like to be able to see at a glance the cycle length as is in the Ovulation Tracker.  Being peri-menopausal with the added fun of having a prolactinoma, my cycle is all over the place and I prefer not having to count the days myself.  Would it be possible to add the cycle information to these trackers?
Nice Idea
We're planning on adding tracker stats to the Menopause Tracker so you can see how long it has been since your last cycle. Will that meet your need?
That would be perfect!
The Menopause Tracker Stats are now be available. They automatically appear below your tracker. If you'd like to also add them to your profile page, go to your profile page, click Customize & Share. Under Applications, you'll see Tracker Stats. Then click the "add" button next to Menopause Tracker.