Merging Trackers
It would be nice if the trackers could be merged.  The 3 trackers that I am using have similar symptoms so I'm tracking the same sx 3x.  It would also be nice if the journals were merged.
Hi there -

We are working on integrating all of our trackers, so that when you enter pain in one tracker, it will reflect it in all other applicable trackers that you use.  You would then only have to go to each specific tracker to enter specific items.  For example, you would enter your period info in our menstruation tracker, but blood pressure info in that tracker, but both would reflect that you had a headache if you entered that into your menstruation tracker.  I hope that makes sense.

Emily
I should have added that many of our trackers already do this.

Are there any particular symptoms I can check for you?

Emily
I using the following trackers

CFS/FMS, Thyroid and pain control.  I would also like to keep track of arthritis pain.
What symptoms are you having to enter 3x?  Some of it won't transfer as they aren't choices on all 3, but it looks like a lot of your symptoms do transfer over.

If we need to add a choice to a tracker so it will transfer, we would certainly try to do that.

Emily