Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Migraine Tracker Not Working?
About This Community:

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Migraine Tracker Not Working?

Is there any reason why the Migraine Tracker hasn't been working lately? I haven't been able to pull it up for a couple of weeks now. I get an error message "sorry there was an unexpected error" - that's it. I don't know if this is happening to anyone else. The other trackers I use are working fine (exercise, sleep, mood). Any help? Thanks.
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
681148_tn?1285160820
ditto
Blank
10947_tn?1281407852
We'll look into this and restore your service. In the future, please send these types of technical issues to Contact Us. We do not check the Suggestions Forum often and if you need help quickly, Customer Support would be able to provide it sooner.

Thanks,
MedHelp
Blank
768044_tn?1294227036
My migraine tracker hasn't been working either. I sent a message to "Contact Us" over a week ago and finally on Tuesday I think someone from MedHelp said they were going to look into it... but, it's Saturday now and my migraine tracker still isn't working either.

Hopefully they'll have it fixed by Monday? Because I'm assuming that they've been actively working on fixing it for at least a week now according to the reply I got from MedHelp a week ago.
Blank
768044_tn?1294227036
I think the migraine trackers are working again. At least mine is. Thanks MedHelp! :)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eaters: How to Silence Yo...