Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Mobile App.

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Mobile App.

On the My Diet Diary mobile app. for Android, calories burned from exercise is deducted from the calories remaining?  With the amount of working out that I do, I could potentially "earn back" half or more of my daily calorie allowance which doesn't seem right.  Is this an error in the app. and should I not track my exercise?
Hi there -

No, it isn't an error.  The app sets the amount of calories you can eat in a day based on your goals.  That will be the amount whether you exercise or not.  Of course, if you exercise, you will burn the calories faster, and you don't have to eat the entire amount of calories in the calorie budget (make sure you are eating enough to sustain your activity level).  

I hope this helps, but let us know if you need further assistance.

Emily