Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Mobile Pictures

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Mobile Pictures

I loveeeeeee it here.... But the laptop I was using messed up so I am using my iPhone... I just found out I'm pregnant and wanted to share with the forum I'm apart of my bfp's.... But there's no way to unless I'm on a computer :( ..... Is their anyway medhelp could add some kind of feature or have an app made so we can add mobile pictures???
Hi there -

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to do that now.  You can add pics to the baby bump gallery, and they should show on your profile, but that's the only way.

We have added this to the added features list for the future, and thanks for letting us know.

Emily