Mobile food diary
I currently have to use a mobile app for tracking my food when I'm away from the computer, and I usually do not bother coming here to MH to enter it again in here.

I know I've mentioned it before, like...over a year ago.  Any progress on it?  There are sooo many good apps out there for tracking food intake.  I'd rather be loyal and use MH, if possible.  

Thanks for checking on the status!  I forwarded your question to engineering and they wanted to know if you are looking for an Android app or an iPhone app.  Also, can you tell us what app you're currently using?
For the iPad.  

Although if you have it for android, I have a Droid and would LOVE an android app for the food diary for that, too.

I dont ask for much, do I?

right now I am using MyFitnessPal to track food and weight..  I love it.  Its extremely easy to use, wide database of foods, and I have it right on my iPad.  
Thanks for this information!  I will forward this on and hopefully we'll be able to provide you with an update!
Hi everyone -

Great news! We just released our second Android app, My Diet Diary. For those of you looking to lose weight, gain weight, or just maintain your weight, My Diet Diary can help you reach your weight goals by tracking food, weight, exercise, and water, all in one neat little app. To check out the app, or to download it, go to:

https://market.android.com/details?id=org.medhelp.mydiet&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsIm9yZy5tZWRoZWxwLm15ZGlldCJd

Enjoy and Happy Holidays!

Emily