Mobile users
It is extremely hard, if not impossible to navigate the site if you are accessing from an internet capable cell phone.  Perhaps a limited version w/o pics and graphics and with working links?  

I noticed while I was gone, some things worked but most did not.  

WOW peek...you read my mind.  I was going to suggest this too, but didnt know if anyone thought the same way.  There have been times(esp. in the beginning of this pregnancy when I was in the ER for hours) that I tried so hard to get it to work on my phone, and i just couldnt.  I know myspace has a different web address when accessing through a mobile device, and I think something similiar here would be a GREAT idea!!!!
I thought I was the only one who would ever try to access MH via a cell phone or mobile device!

Gmail has a limited mobile site, too.  
I had this problem too but I recently got an iphone( a gift from my son) and it works Great!
My other phone was a helio and it took so long to acsess the med help site and it was a threeG what ever that means.
We'll add mobile support to our list of product enhancements. Out of curiosity, what mobile phones are you all using to access the site?
I used an LG EnV2, with the QWERTY keyboard.  The only way I could even log into MH was via Gmail notifications of messages.

I could not log in outright on the MedHelp site, if I went there independent of Gmail.  

I could not edit my mood, nor could I post.  I got a message telling me I had exceeded X number of characters, even when I wrote a brief reply.
I use an LG enV with a QWERTY keyboard also.  When I access medhelp through my phone, it will let me log in, and if i click on a forum it will only show the peoples recent activity that is visible on the right hand side.  It only does this for a few minutes before the site overloads it and I have to restart my phone.
As I said I am using apples iphone but beofre that I was using helio's ocean phone
I'm using Samsung 700 or something like that. I've tried numerous times to access on my cell but it comes up that the site is too big to be displayed....
Again, this trip...I got on MH Friday, but Saturday and forever after, it can't be displayed.  Too big, insufficient memory.

When I was getting on, I could only check messages anyway.  Now I can't even do that.

I suffered severe withdrawals.

Blackberry support would be great.
We currently do not support mobile phones, but the MedHelp site will work on phones that support full browser functionality. This includes the iPhone from AT&T and the upcoming G1 from T-Mobile. We're not sure when and if we'll have mobile support for other phones, but we'll let you know if we do. Thanks!
We now offer a mobile site for all smartphones, which includes Blackberry, iPhone, Android phones, and Palm WebOS phones. Please let us know if you are experiencing any issues.

Just go to your phone's browser and type in www.medhelp.org.

Thanks,
MedHelp