Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Mood chart change 2 data entry

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Mood chart change 2 data entry

I want to plead for a change back to the old tick box entry.   The new scrolling underline thing is???  Unlikable.
Hi James,

I'm sorry you don't like the changes.  Is there a particular reason you find it "unlikable"?

The more specific information we have, the more we will be able to pass on for you.

Thanks!

Stephanie
It feel clumsy.   No doubt part of it is what your used to but this has a lot of scrolling back and forth to enter the rest of things  *The ALL setting.  It wasn't clear at all that you click an "underline" to enter something.  I'm curious why they don't allow you to use the old system?

I admit some of this might be age.   I "get" the old system.   The new one maybe geared to a younger generation who expects things to be this way?   Was it set up for people with Tablets or smart phones maybe?
Hi James -

No, it was set up for members who use more than one tracker, and we designed it this way after hearing from a LOT of members who wanted a way to enter data for all trackers in one place.

You don't have to click an underline. You should be able to just move your mouse over something, have it highlight (turn pink), then click on that item. Maybe it would help to not click on All, but move through the filters one at a time? It may be less clumsy if you have fewer options showing at one time.

Emily
I really don't like the new changes either.  So much that I'm looking at other sites, but I have a year's worth of data on here that I'd rather not lose.  It was much easier and quicker to just have the checkboxes to go through for the mood tracker symptoms.  
Hi there -

It really shouldn't be that much different for you now. If you click on a date to add data, and the window opens, you can scroll through the filters at the bottom - measurements, symptoms, etc. You don't have to close the window in between each addition, and can just click Done when you are finished.

I hope this helps. Perhaps it will just take some time to adjust to the changes - we hope so.

Emily