Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Mood tracker iPhone sync

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Mood tracker iPhone sync

Hi there

I seem to be having an issue with my iPhone app syncing with the website.

All my data is on my iPhone but from after February it doesn't appear on the website.

Are you having sync issues?

I managed to make an entry on the website just now, but that hasn't sync'd back to the iPhone.

Atb
Buzz
Hi, Buzz3994,

I've passed your question to our feedback folks, who should be in touch with you shortly.  In the meantime, you can also use the feedback feature within the app itself to get help.  

Claire
Hi there -

Can you tap on Settings, then Sync/Backup, and make sure that your correct user name and password are entered?  If they are, tap "sync" in the upper right corner of the Sync/Backup screen.

If they aren't, please correct them and then tap Sync.

If this all doesn't work, please feel free to send me a private message (just hover over my name, and choose "Send Message".  You can also tap Settings, then Support, and send us an email that way.

Thanks, and we are sorry you are having problems with the app.

Emily