Moody Me - Print Summary

i am looking for an easy way to be able to print the daily entry, as shown within the Moody Me app on the Summary screen (when you go to edit mood info). This shows mood, emotions, symptoms, treatments, events as well as the journal entry. When I try to print via the website, I can only print this info in to sections
Section 1. mood, emotions, symptoms, treatments, events
Section 2. Journals

I prefer for section 1 to have the info, not the graph. Because section 1 and 2 relates to eachother, ideally I would like to print it together. Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this?
Hi there -

I'm sorry, there isn't a way to do that. We can export your data for you into a CSV file, and you can do it that way, if you are familiar with that. If you'd like for us to do that, just let me know. We will email it to the address we have on file for you. If you'd like us to email it to a different email, feel free to send a private message with the other address.

Emily

that is disappointing. i was hoping to do the same at some point. Thank you,
nicole