Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
My Diet Diary Android

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

My Diet Diary Android

Please bring the Android version features up to date with the iPhone version. There are just as many, if not more, Android users as there are iPhone users. You are shorting a large number of your users. If this is not addressed I will have no choice but to uninstall the app from my Android and use a different one.
Tags: Android
Hi there -

The Android app has the same features as the iPhone does, with only slight differences because of the platforms. What features are you referring to?

Thanks,

Emily
The description on MedHelp's own website lists the following features as iPhone only, has this changed?

Share your daily calorie charts with your Facebook or MedHelp friends (iPhone only)
Give and receive encouraging notes from your friends (iPhone only)
See how your weight and calories trend in colorful graphics (iPhone only)
Calendar view quickly and colorfully shows whether you met your calorie target on each day (iPhone only)
Easy-to-read charts detail hourly, daily, weekly and monthly calorie calculations and weight changes (iPhone only)
Hi there -

I'm sorry, you're correct. We are planning on adding at least some of these, and I am checking with out engineers for more info on these.

Thanks,

Emily
Sounds like a great idea.
I downloaded the app, but for some reason it will not let me keep track in both of my MedHelp apps. Please fix this. If you do not I guess I will uninstall both apps and look for both a time of the month calandar and a new diet diary!
Hi, when you say "both of my MedHelp apps," to which apps do you refer? My Diet Diary, and which other app?  Is it MyCycles?
And are they both on an Android device?