Mymedhelp tracker question
Is it possible to get an overview of all the info i put into a tracker? For example, the baby tacker...i have all of the shots in there but i can only view one month at a time, so i really dont get to see an overall perspective. That goes for wright too, id love to see a year graph instead of just a month.
Hi there -

Ordinarily, I could generate a report for you in a CSV file, but that tool isn't working right now.  Unfortunately, there isn't a way to see a year's worth of data in the weight tracker, but you can use the slide bar to review past months.

On the baby page, if you click on "See All" for the immunization schedule, you can see the history.  This link will allow you to see one of yours (I realize you have it set to private, but no one else will be able to see the info if they click on the link) - http://www.medhelp.org/immunizations/show/388?personal_page_id=3035870

It doesn't look as if you have baby pages for your other 2, but you can set those up to get the same chart.  Just click on the + tab, next to baby G's page at the top of your profile page.

I will let our developers know that you've suggested a year-long graph, as well.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Emily