Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Need to add Allergy issues to sleep tracker, maybe others?

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

I am using the sleep tracker and I am currently having not so good sleep since my seasonal allergies have started in full bloom.  Under the med list is has Tylenol PM but I use a PM type allergy medicine at night.  Also I would love a section for recording naps, length and time of day.
Thanks for the suggestion. We'll be adding a separate allergy tracker at some point in the near future. The sleep tracker already allows you to track when you take naps and for how long. When entering your Sleep Time, click Add Another. You can add as many sleep sessions as you had during the day.

Thanks,
MedHelp