Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Neurology

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Neurology

There are many of us with undiagnosed neurological symptoms who would benefit from the trackers program.  You are really on to an excellent idea.  I've been trying to do a "tracker" system by independently logging symptoms as they change on my Outlook program, but it's not very efficient - not designed to do that.

I would also suggest that you include a heading under Neurology for "Undiagnosed".  Given that the current state of the science is to deny that there is a problem until the problem becomes debilitating, I think the "Undiagnosed" column would be valuable to the masses of frustrated people with undiagnosed conditions.  Thinking really big here...what if various symptoms from people all across the country were tracked, and the eventual diagnosis formed a pattern not previously recognized?  You could actually facilitate some early detection research for a disease/condition which could save lives or save quality of lives!

Good idea on the tracker program.
That's an interesting idea. Can you tell us more about what you're tracking in Outlook? That would be really helpful. Thanks!