Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
New Forum

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

New Forum

I think there should be a special forum for men of women with breast issues, abnormalities, needing biopsies, and breast cancer.  The forum was a great place for me with all of my questions.  While I was able to utilize the forums, my husband really had no where to turn since we had made the decision not to share my problems with our family or friends.  While the breast cancer forums are not for woman only, I think there needs to be a special forum for men to share their concerns about their wives or women in their lives, and ask their questions, etc.
Tags: Breast, Cancer, family, friends, Breast Cancer

We're in the process of investigating a lot of new forums, and we will add this to the list to look into. This is one we certainly hadn't thought of on our own. Thank you for the suggestion.

MedHelp