Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
No response?

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

No response?

Hi, I put up a post in orthopaedics section and have had no response although  have received email notification of one? Accidentally put up my post twice initially....sorry
Hi, Karen,

If you asked to "watch" the discussion (by clicking the little green + sign), you may have gotten an email.  You might also be notified if there's been a response that was removed (we sometimes move or remove posts because they're in the wrong place, a duplicate, or other reasons).  But it doesn't look like you've gotten a response to your question yet.  

Don't worry about the extra post -- we've taken care of it. :)

Claire