Notes
Hi.  The past couple of weeks something is going on with my ability to leave notes for friends.  I hit 'leave a note' and it just takes me back to the top of the full profile page.  Very strange.  They seem to be able to leave me notes but I can't leave them back.  

Any ideas?
Can you try sending them a note by hovering over their name, and choosing Leave a Note, or is that how you are doing it now?

What browser are you using?

Thanks,

Em
Nope.  I can't do it that way either---  either going to their profile page and hitting "leave a note" there both at the top of the profile page or at the place of their notes or when I hover over their name.  I'm just not able to leave any notes.

I have IE 7.  
Oh, and THANKS!  (meant to write that but hit post too soon!  :>) )
Do you have another browser you can try - Firefox, Chrome?  

Em
Okay, I'll try another browser.  Sorry, I lost track of this.  It is odd because I sent two notes today to people and then tried on another two and couldn't do it.  So sometimes I can and sometimes I can not.  Strange.  
Don't know if this helps or not, but if the personal settings by the person you are trying to send a note to are set so that "friends only" can leave them a note or "see" their notes, that may be the problem.  Don't know for sure, but if you doublecheck your "friend status" with them, it may solve the whole deal.  Inviting them to "be a friend" and them accepting should solve it, I think.  
It has happened to me is the only reason I thought I'd "chime in" here LOL!