Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Notes
About This Community:

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Notes

Hi.  The past couple of weeks something is going on with my ability to leave notes for friends.  I hit 'leave a note' and it just takes me back to the top of the full profile page.  Very strange.  They seem to be able to leave me notes but I can't leave them back.  

Any ideas?
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
707563_tn?1395081210
Can you try sending them a note by hovering over their name, and choosing Leave a Note, or is that how you are doing it now?

What browser are you using?

Thanks,

Em
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
Nope.  I can't do it that way either---  either going to their profile page and hitting "leave a note" there both at the top of the profile page or at the place of their notes or when I hover over their name.  I'm just not able to leave any notes.

I have IE 7.  
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
Oh, and THANKS!  (meant to write that but hit post too soon!  :>) )
Blank
707563_tn?1395081210
Do you have another browser you can try - Firefox, Chrome?  

Em
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
Okay, I'll try another browser.  Sorry, I lost track of this.  It is odd because I sent two notes today to people and then tried on another two and couldn't do it.  So sometimes I can and sometimes I can not.  Strange.  
Blank
3197167_tn?1348972206
Don't know if this helps or not, but if the personal settings by the person you are trying to send a note to are set so that "friends only" can leave them a note or "see" their notes, that may be the problem.  Don't know for sure, but if you doublecheck your "friend status" with them, it may solve the whole deal.  Inviting them to "be a friend" and them accepting should solve it, I think.  
It has happened to me is the only reason I thought I'd "chime in" here LOL!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...