Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Overlaying or Merging Trackers

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Overlaying or Merging Trackers

How can I overlay trackers on top of one another? For example, I'd like to see how mood is effected by sleep, menstrual cycle, etc. Is there a button that allows me to merge or overlay trackers to see how they interact?
No, that's not available at this time, though it is something we are hoping to offer in the future.  

Emily
As exercise, diet, and sleep are the primary controllable things that effect medical conditions. It would be fantastic if you could compare your mood data to the amount of exercise you did 24-48 hours prior, of how many calories (and what type of calories) you consumed.
When I was first diagnosed with ADHD my doctor had me keep a journal of what I ate, did, how I felt, etc. and it has been one of the greatest tools in helping me to cope with ADHD. I imagine it's the same for many medical conditions/disorders.
But with the advent of computers it SHOULD be easier to correlate the data without painstackingly recording it in modgepodge excel spreadsheets. I am hoping that this is a big part of the goal of the MedHelp trackers. So being able to compare data from different trackers, or at least export and merge them would be huge for helping people to realize the correlation between diet and symptons. For example if 90% of the time the day after you don't consume more than a liter of water, you get a headache.
I'm glad that MedHelp has put the time into making these trackers but they could still be significantly more effective.
Hi there -

Yes, we would like to be able to do a lot of these things, and are working on it.  Many aspects on each tracker now sync.  For example, if you have a headache, and enter that on one tracker, the system enters the headache on all other applicable trackers that you use.  

I can generate a CSV file with data from your trackers if you'd like.  It gets emailed to the email address you used when you signed up.  Just let me know if you'd like that at any time.

Emily