Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
PAYING BY VISA CARDS

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

PAYING BY VISA CARDS

Dear Sir,

Please you clear answer is very important about the information you share with my bank if I used my visa to ask the experts

Do you include a specific information and to which depatment I directed my question when you request the payment from the bank or just general information that it was a consultation through medhelp in general??

Please you clear answer is very important about this to help me send my question.

Hi there -

It will appear as MedHelp International, Inc.  $XX.XX (the amount of the charge)

The forum you post in will not be on the statement.

Hope that helps.  If you are concerned about this, please check the forum you are interested in for similar questions to see if a doctor has already answered with the info you are needing.  You should also check the corresponding member forum.  We have some incredibly knowledgeable members who may be able to help as well.  Our forum list is - http://www.medhelp.org/forums/list.  The member communities are on the left, and those have no fee associated with them.  The Expert forums are on the right, and some of those do have a fee.

Emily
Thanks for your reply,

So I can understand that you are not shring the subject and thec questions with them?

Sorry for assuring
No, we don't share that.  It only shows the name of our site, and the cost of the question.

Emily
THANKS