Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
PTSD tracker?

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

PTSD tracker?

I'm using the mood tracker at the momeent, as its closest to what I need, but I am wondering if a PTSD tracker might be useful in terms of tracking when flashbacks occur, whether there was a trigger etc. Could include the mood stuff as well, but have the added symptoms of PTSD/Complex PTSD
Tags: tracker
Thanks for the suggestion. We'll look into adding a PTSD tracker and let you know when it's available.

Thanks,
MedHelp
A PTSD tracker would be awesome, you have my vote...thanks..
We recently added an anxiety/panic tracker that allows you to track panic attacks as well as common symptoms, treatments, and events/triggers. Does this meet your need for a PTSD tracker? If not, let us know what we can add to make it work better for you.

http://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/gallery/anxiety

Thanks,
MedHelp