Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Pain Tracker
About This Community:

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pain Tracker

I think it would be helpful to have a place to give a little detail next to each place marked as having pain. Maybe in the drop down list there could be a place for "other" and a box to fill in that "other". Also, it is hard to understand the graph that is created from the information put on the "body" at the top. To me, it doesn't look like it matches the information I put on the body. The pain with my fibro is a major issue that I need to have a very thorough and complete tracking vehicle. I also need to be able to print this tracker so it looks as it does when I fill it out. I also think you need to be able to detail the feeling and level of pain for the front of the body versus the back. I prefer to get more detailed if that is possible. I would rather be able to more info than not enough. This accuracy would help when seeing my doctor's and help in my efforts of getting disability.

I want to say that I love the ability to do this and I don't mean to complain, but if you cannot provide some of these changes it will be more beneficial to me to make my own tracking chart that can be more specific. I really like to use these charts and it would be even better it the trackers I need could be consolidated into one if there is any possible way to do that. I guess that all depends on the technology you have available to you.

Sincerely,
Libra06
Tags: tracker, pains, pain tracker, help