Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Pain tracker suggestion....

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Pain tracker suggestion....

I have recently gone to the other side of medicine to deal with pain....meaning chiropractic and acupuncture. What about adding that as a treatment of pain, along with all the medicines... I would like an easier way to track it's success.
Those are great suggestions. We'd be happy to add those to the pain tracker. We'll let you know when it's available.

Thanks,
MedHelp
Thanks for the suggestion. We've added chiropractic and acupuncture as treatments to the Pain Tracker.

Thanks,
MedHelp

http://www.medhelp.org/land/pain-tracker
I'd really appreciate it if you could also add chiropractic as a treatment for headaches / migraines and for asthma.  I go to a chiropractor regularly (as well as seeing an MD), and have had relief from both these issues - especially migraines - from the chiro as well as traditional medicine.

Thanks!