Password help!
So i forgot my password to my account and i went through the necessary steps to get a temporary new one. Now i am trying to create a new password so that i dont have to request a temporary one everytime i log in. the problem is that in order to create a new password i have to know the old one. I dont know the old one which is why i am trying to make a new one. How do I get around this to make a new password
Hi there -

When it asks for your old password, use the one you used to log in with.  Our temporary passwords don't expire, so you don't have to get a new one each time you log in.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Emily
Mine never asked me for an old password... I sent the message for "forgot my password and got a temporary one. Now I want to change it to my own and can't find anything about where to do that...most sites have "change password on your profile page.....?
Yeaaaa found it...
Excellent!  Please let us know if you need other help.