Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Password

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Password

I forgot my password and was sent one by you, how do I change it to my own or must I use yours?
Hi, Dallasv,

To change your password to something you can remember, click the "Account Settings" link on your profile page.  Then click "Login and Password".  

Before you can change your password, you'll be asked to log in again for security purposes -- be sure to log in using the RIGHT side of the login screen.  Once you've done that, you'll be sent to a page that asks for your old password (the one we sent you) and your new one.  Enter those and you're all set. :)

Claire