Pop-up Survey Ads
The bouncing ball that follows you?
The survey box that won't go away?

VERY annoying!!!

The advertising that shows up in the middle of text and follows you as you scroll down the page needs to go away.

Please?
:o)

All of this animated advertising is annoying as...well...you get the idea.
I've not gotten any of those.  Do you have a pop-up blocker.  That usually gets rid of those.
The pop up blocker I use isn't filtering them out.
I'm going to try a few software changes on my computer.

It sounds petty, and I have no right to complain. The site has to get income somehow. I understand that and am happy that so many sponsors find this site desireable to advertise on.

The animated ads bother me. A lot. It's a sensory problem that I cannot help. It's hard to explain to someone that is not affected by them. The ones at the top or on the side I can scroll past. The ones that pop out of nowhere disturb me.

I'm sure I am in the minority on this. I have a hard time watching TV or conversing with three people at once. I should have typed the complaint out and then NOT hit the submit button.

Sorry, Medhelp. I know you have more important issues to deal with.
I can relate to how you're feeling. I can't stand blinking, shaking, flashing stuff either.  It burns my eyes. That's why I don't browse with Internet Explorer...