Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Posting links?

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Posting links?

I received a note saying I couldn't post a link to another forum, does that mean I can't post any links like youtube or articles? Or is it just other forums?
Tags: posting
Hi there -

Generally speaking, we allow links to anything educational or informative, so long as they aren't spam, selling anything, porn, or the like. We do have a few exceptions, and linking to other message boards is one of those exceptions.  

You can post links to youtube or other video sites, so long as the video follows the above guidelines, pertains to the topic of the community and/or thread you are posting in. Links to articles are fine, as long as it follows the above guidelines. (A note about articles - check the site's copyright policy. Some sites allow copying and pasting as long as the site is given, others don't allow it at all.)

These are general rules, so if you have any questions about a specific site or link, feel free to let us know.

Emily