Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Pregnancy App Suggestion

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Pregnancy App Suggestion

It would be great if you could add to or create seperately a Kick Counter App for pregnancy.
Hi there -

We do have a Kick Counter in the pregnancy app.  If you open the tracker, then click to add data, when the box pops up, click "More chart" and you'll see it.

Hope this helps,
Em
I'm sorry, I was referancing the "I'm Expecting" app for the iPhone.  And not just a data entry point, but an actual interactive experience that could litterally count the kicks as they happened.  

For expample, baby kicks, you tap screen and keep the counts that way along with a timer.

Thank you!
Oh got it now.  I'll pass that on.

Thanks,
Emily