Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Pregnancy tracker

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Pregnancy tracker

Hi, I added the pregnancy tracker but after I created it realized that I was off by a couple of days so I deleted it by clicking on the top right hand corner.  Since then I have tried to re install it about 4 times but the system will not allow me says only 1 tracker per pregnancy - please help

It would be best if you go to the bottom of this page and hit the "Contact Us" button to report this problem.

Good luck and good health!
Rather than delete the tracker, why don't you just change your due date? To do this, go to your Pregnancy Tracker. Then click Settings and you'll see the tracker setup page. Change your due date there.

Thanks,
MedHelp