Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
QUICK ADD-How to add or delete widgets for trackers

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

I like the QUICK ADD widgets, however, not all the widgets for my trackers are displayed on my computer (MAC) screen. Also, an even shorter list of widgets appears on my IPhone 4, although I have gone through the process of syncing is several times tonight. Great website. . . and it's FREE!  Thank you!
Hi there -

We don't have QUICK ADD for everything.  What is missing that you would like to have?  We may be able to add one for you.

Emily
Hi Emily,

My actual trackers are Sleep (most important to me) Food, Mood, and Weight. On my iPhone 4, my Quick Adds are Weight, Water, and Menstrual. If I want to see all my trackers from my IPhone 4, I have to go to "FULL SITE," My Shortcuts, My Trackers.  Thanks for your offer to help.  Janice
Hi there -

Since you have an iPhone, you should think about trying our apps.  We have My Diet Diary, which tracks diet, weight, water and food.  We have My Cycles, for tracking your menstrual cycles, and Sleep on It, for your sleep.  All are integrated with the trackers, and as long as you sync it, all your data from your trackers will be on the iPhone, and anything you enter on the phone will be on your trackers.

They are also integrated so that if you enter a headache, for example, on your My Cycles, it will enter it on your other apps/trackers.  

We also have a pregnancy app, a mood app, and Pic Healthy, where you can take pics of what you are eating, rate it and have others rate it.

http://www.medhelp.org/health_tools - scroll down about halfway to see the apps.  You can download them from our site, or from iTunes.  Here is the Sleep on It - http://www.medhelp.org/land/sleep-log-app

Hope that helps! Would you still want Quick Adds on the site for Sleep, etc?

Emily