Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Questions

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Questions

I asked two questions in the last post about this and diet.  So I know that one will not get answered  Anyway I asked 5 questions yesterday and no one answered to any of them.  Is it because I'm new?
Hi, Amber9999, and welcome!  

It's definitely not because you're new -- it's more likely that people are out and about for the weekend and just haven't seen your questions yet :)  

I see that you've gotten some responses to your posts, but you might want to check in again later tonight or tomorrow to see if you get more answers.  

As for your earlier question about experts answering questions, I see that you did get an answer in that forum.  You can see which of your posts has received answers by checking the posts widget on your profile page here:
http://www.medhelp.org/user_posts/list/5957912?personal_page_id=3257392

The little balloon symbol next to each question shows how many replies you've received.

Claire

I just clicked on "Watch List".  I didn't know that my answers would be there.  I thought they were under messages.   By the way believe it or not I'm 42 and I have only been working on the internet for 2 months.  It took me calling my son and 3 hours after to figure out how to get my picture on here lol :-)Thank you
Looks like you're a fast learner, Amber (great photo, by the way). :)  

Hope to see more of you in our forums!

Claire