Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Quick Question regarding MedHelp

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Quick Question regarding MedHelp

Hi everyone,

I just signed up and didn't take the time to read all the terms and conditions I guess I should have and am wondering if this is a free service or not. I wasn't asked for credit card info but became somewhat skeptical when I saw all that was offered and provided for through this website. Could someone be so kind as to fill me in on how this all works?
Welcome to MedHelp!  All of our patient to patient forums are absolutely free.  We do have a few forums in the expert forums or doctor forums that there is a fee but it is explained on those forums when you post a question, and you will have the option to decline before posting your question.

Hope this helps, let us know if you have any questions at all.

Emily

WELCOME to MedHelp --  If you'd like, please take a moment to read "about us"

here:  http://www.medhelp.org/aboutus.htm

".....Every day, members come to MedHelp to receive the support they need from other patients like them, to research information on drugs and health topics, to document their medical history, and to share their knowledge with others in need. Through MedHelp's patients, doctors, experts, researchers, hospitals, and non-profit organizations, each day, we are one step closer in our mission to find cures together."

Best,

Cheryl
MH Community Mgr