Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Quick question about Migraine tracker-x post
About This Community:

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Quick question about Migraine tracker-x post

I have a question about the migraine tracker.  

Is the migraine tracker okay to use for headaches OTHER than migraines?  I have migraines without aura but I also have migraines that are labeled "chronic non-specific":  they aren't migraines per say but the pain of them are migraine level.  I'm trying to find a way to track these headaches to show my doctors.  I can have multiple headaches during the day or they can pretty much last from the time I wake up to the time I go to bed.

If anyone else uses the migraine tracker for headaches OTHER than migraines, could you post and just tell me that you do so I can see what you are doing?  I had times, intensity, etc on my tracker but then took off all of that because I'm confused if it is just for migraine headache time (whether you have an aura or not) or for ANY headache.

TIA!

p.s.  I did post this earlier on the migraine/headaches forum, but hadn't received an answer so I thought maybe I posted in the wrong category.