Reading responses
How do I pull up answerers to my questions. I have 2 responses and can't find them. Sorry I am 62 yr young and not good with computers and this iPhone ( l). Can someone tell me how to read answers to my med questions what do I tap or where do I go on site to read.? Thank-You Much.   Also how do I upload picture of me for my profile on this iPhone ?
Can't seem to pull up responses  to my questions, please send intstuctions on how to read responses  PLEASE!!!
Hi there,

I'm guessing that you received an email from us letting you know that your post had responses.  You can view them by either clicking the links in the email you received, or by going to your profile here:
http://www.medhelp.org/personal_pages/user/3108508
On your profile page, look for the "My Posts" widget and click on the title of the post that was mentioned in the email.

In this case, though, the only responses you received were the ones you wrote, asking why you haven't received responses. Please be patient -- our members aren't here 24/7 and they may not have seen your post yet, but when they do, I'm hopeful that they'll have some input for you.  

I hope this helps, and if you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know by clicking the "Reply" link at the end of this post.  Thanks!

Claire
Thank-you for the information. Be blessed and I really like this site!!!
Wonderful - we're glad you're here, PurpleLady62!

Claire