Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Request: Update - Sleep Tracker - Sleep Times

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Hey guys,

I seem to be on a roll with the recommendations for improvements. This request is for the Sleep Tracker.

The sleep tracker currently does not have any way of inputting zero hours slept throughout a 24 hour period (currently users would have too choose 15 minutes as the lowest amount. Also, if you leave it blank the system just considers it skipped versus zero hours/zero sessions.

My recommendation is for users to be able to select "Zero Hours/Zero Sessions".

Thanks,
--Phil
Thanks Phil!
Thanks for the suggestion. We have an overall issue with our trackers that don't allow us to separate missing data from data that is equal to 0. We are aware of this issue and we'll continue to look into how to fix it across trackers. We'll let you know when this feature is available.

Thanks,
MedHelp